Mission and Objective
- To glorify God by creating a culture of orphan care at Castleview Baptist Church through the provision of resources and information to adopting and foster parents as well as those who will support them.
- To facilitate orphan care activity in the church including international and domestic adoption, and long and short term foster care.
- To enable every Christ-centered orphan care dream to become a reality for the ‘praise of the glory of His grace’. Eph. 1:6
Every Member at Castleview Should…
- Understand the gospel through the lens of their adoption into God’s family.
- Clearly identify their role in the care of widows and orphans according to James 1:27 .
- Be aware of the need for orphan care in our immediate community and know of opportunities where they can personally get involved.