Welcome to Castleview Church’s Online Giving Service.
NOTE: Credit and debit cards cost Castleview a processing fee of 3% of the total transaction amount. Electronic checks are $0.50 per transaction. Please use this information when deciding your method and amount of contribution. One suggested option if you’d like to use your card is to increase your contribution by 3% to help cover the cost of the transaction.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church:
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or sent in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen. For additional information on how CBC keeps your information and contributions secure see below.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Castleview – Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.