One Less Orphan
Mission and Objective
- To glorify God by creating a culture of orphan care at Castleview Baptist Church through the provision of resources and information to adopting and foster parents as well as those who will support them.
- To facilitate orphan care activity in the church including international and domestic adoption, and long and short term foster care.
- To enable every Christ-centered orphan care dream to become a reality for the ‘praise of the glory of His grace’. Eph. 1:6
Every Member at Castleview Should…
- Understand the gospel through the lens of their adoption into God’s family.
- Clearly identify their role in the care of widows and orphans according to James 1:27 .
- Be aware of the need for orphan care in our immediate community and know of opportunities where they can personally get involved.
View More Details
Or, read about Resources for Getting Started.